In anticipation of our forthcoming event with brand strategist and social media guru, Phil Pallen, we’re sharing a few helpful tips we gathered from his last visit. Phil explained how the right personal branding and social media strategy can help you book more meetings, expand your network, and improve the chances of selling your script. On Wednesday, he’ll continue the conversation and analyze the progress our case study participants have had refocusing their websites and online presence.
Where to Start
- If you’re just starting out, focus on 2 to 3 platforms and make those great!
- Show people who you are, and why they should care.
- You’re always evolving. That evolution also needs to be reflected online.
- Ensure a positive and memorable first impression.
- What’s your goal? Everything you do depends on what you want to accomplish and the message you are trying to get across to your audience.
- Visuals are an opportunity to reinforce your ability to tell a story. Consider adding high-quality photos to your website.
- Do NOT think of your website or social media as a place to promote, think of it as a way to build your audience.
Why You Cannot Neglect Your Web Presence
- If you take a house to market without a roof, you’re only going to get a fraction of the income you would otherwise.
- People will remember the experience of the website, not necessarily the content as much. It must be user-friendly and streamline.
- Your website is an exercise in showing who you are, where you’ve been, and where you’re going.
- Audiences love routine.
This Wednesday, Phil will continue to answer questions and unlock the secrets to an effective web presence. You can register only via an email invitation. Please reach out to email@example.com if you did not receive the invite.
** TVWFFF events are open to beneficiaries ONLY. No guests or outside attendees will be admitted. **